Sponsored by the Indiana Chapter National Corvette Restorers Society.
- Sept 17- 22, 2013 NCRS Chapter Road Tour.
- Marnie Carr will be planning this event as she
has done the past 3 road tours.
- October 5, 2013 NCRS Chapter Annual Picnic
- Mounds State Park, Woodland Shelter, Anderson
Indiana. High noon as always, but get there a little before to help set up.
- November 2, 2013 NCRS Annual Business Meeting
- MCL Cafeteria, Indianapolis, Castleton area,
same place as last few years. More later.
- December 1, 2013 NCRS Chapter Christmas Dinner and Party
- Same place as last year unless
our group is larger and we need more space. Cheeseburger in Paradise, like Corvettes and Corvette
people and love to give us free appetizers!
- Special Event for Indiana Chapter consideration:
- Rick Coker asked if the Indiana Chapter would be interested in joining with Heart of Ohio and Michigan Chapters to host an event at Pro Team in November? Rick writes: I am starting to work on things and if that would be of interest we can include this event also. Tentative date is Nov 9, 2013.
Now, I read the emails that Rick forwarded, from Mike Treece, it appears to involve former Corvette power train engineers getting together at Pro Team and putting on a seminar of sorts on the design and construction of a special 68 light weight ZL-1 that was recreated and Pro Team is making it available for this seminar activity. These individuals are the same one´s who did the development on the L-88´s and other Corvette drive trains.
- April 4-5, 2014 Indiana Chapter Spring Meet
- Meet to be held at Auctions America Grounds (indoors) in Auburn, IN. Exit 326 off of I-69. Registration to open February 1, 2014. Limited to 4 cars per class providing Judges are available for this number of cars. Open Friday from 1-5 pm for registraion. Operations will begin at 1:00 pm and end at 4:pm. Judging School at 5:00 pm. Judging begins Saturday at 8:30 am. Judges and owners meetings at 8:00 and 8:15 am.
Copyright: Indiana Chapter National Corvette Restorers Society, Inc.