- February 7, 2015 Judging School and Tech Seminar
Put this on your calendar. Judging School and Tech Seminar at Ed Foss’s Car Museum. Located Southwest of Ft. Wayne, IN off of I-69/US24 on SR 114. Ed’s place is west after you leave US24 on the north side of 114 past Larry Gerig’s museum. Address: Ed Foss, 5283 E. State Rd. 114-92, Roanoke, IN 46173.
Ed will have the museum open at 11:00 a.m. with lunch served at noon. Ed will have one of his Challenge cars up on the lift for an opportunity for us to have a good look at one of these historic race cars. Judging School will be on the new 1997-1999 Judging class and new Technical Information and Judging Guide. There will be a tech seminar on tires. We need an RSVP to get a count of attendees to provide lunch. Please reply if you will attend and provide the number attending with you. Here is a map to the location.
- April 3&4, 2015 Spring Chapter Meet
- Located at Auburn Auction Grounds, Auburn, IN, exit 326 off of 1-69. Please check NCRS Online Registration after February 1, to register. Here is a map to the location.
- May 2, 2015 Chapter Picnic
- Picnic held at Mounds State Park, exit 236 off 1-69. Will be in the Woodlawn Pavilion. Same place as previous picnics. Bring a dish, veggie or desert. Chapter will provide meat, hamburgers, chicken and bratwurst grilled by the Master's. Here is a map to the location.
- August 14&15, 2015 Fall Chapter Meet
- Located at Auburn Auction Grounds, Auburn, IN, exit 326 off of 1-69. Please check NCRS Online Registration after May 16th to register. Here is a map to the location.
- September 18&19, 2015 Fall Road Tour
- Planning is not complete at this time so dates may change. Becky Hull will be doing the planning and we will update this information as it becomes available.
- November 7, 2015 Annual Chapter Meeting and Judging Seminar
- MCL Cafeteria, Indianapolis, Castleton Shopping Center. Off of Allisonville Road and 86th Street. 5520 Castleton Corner Ln., Indianapolis. Noon for lunch on your own with meeting and Judging School to follow. Here is a map to the location.
- December 6, 2015 Annual Chapter Christmas Party
- Location and time to be announced later. Mark the date though